help - checkpage.co.uk
This will build up as FAQs and anything else that's helpful.
- You need to register to use this service, and then also validate your registration via the email you'll get sent.
- You need to pay a £5 a month membership fee (which includes 40 alert credits, see below) to use this service. You'll be prompted for the membership fee after logging in if you don't currently have active membership.
- The membership fee is a one-off payment, without any recurring element. Renew or not, as you wish, when your membership expires. If you renew before your expiry date it will add one calendar month to your existing expiry date and 40 alert credits.
- If you've not received your validation email and wish to send yourself another one, please use the forgot your password? page. This process includes validating your email address.
- If you've forgotten your password please use the forgot your password? page.
- If you wish change your password please use the forgot your password? page.
- You need to provide a valid UK mobile telephone number, and validate it via a code that will be texted to that number. The service won't be active for you until you've carried out this process.
- One 'alert credit' is deducted for each page-change you're alerted to. The alerts will be sent to you by both text (sms) and email.
- If you run out of credits, you'll no longer receive alerts. You can login and check your credits and purchase extras at any time you wish.
- When your account is fully-active you'll be able to select the page(s) you wish to monitor for changes to that page's textual content.
- NOTE: pages can be updated at any time, and might be updated many times in one day. Make sure you have enough credits to ensure you get the alerts you want to receive.
- ANOTHER NOTE!: To help keep the system as fast as possible, none of the alerts will include how many alert credits you have remaining - so please keep this in mind. .
- If the page you want monitoring isn't listed in the available pages for monitoring, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the URL you'd like monitored. It'll be set-up for you as quickly as possible. .
For further help or enquiries please email email@example.com.